This is our simple process for new construction home buyers to receive a 25% rebate of the buyers agent commission.
Here is how it works.
- You click on the Contact Us tab above
- You give us a feel for your home buying criteria
- We put you in contact with our preferred lender for pre-approval. Pre-approval is required for program participation but every buyer is free to work with any lender they choose for their mortgage
- You do the bulk of the research on available new construction home communities that interest you.
- IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO VISITING THE SALES OFFICE OF ANY NEW HOME COMMUNITY THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, YOU WILL NEED A COPY OF YOUR BUYER’S AGENCY AGREEMENT THAT WE WILL SEND TO YOU.
- Once you have chosen the community and floorplan, we get to work for you
- We manage the negotiation process and the offer presentation
- Upon acceptance of your offer, we manage the entire escrow process and all necessary paperwork to get you to closing
- Upon closing of your new home, the title company applies 25% of the buyers agent commission to your closing costs. If this amount exceeds your closing costs, the title company will issue you a check for the difference.
- You refer us to your friends and family. Please and thank you!
After that, you just move into your brand new home and live happily ever after.
We told you it was simple.